bTrade, the industry leading compression and managed file transfer provider, today announced its strong financial results for the period ended June 30, 2013. Revenues grew 40% year-over-year, EBITDA increased 7.5% and net income increased 52%.
bTrade’s first-half 2013 financial highlights include:
- 40% revenue growth in first half 2013 over same timeframe 2012
- 52% increase in net income in first-half 2013 over first-half 2012
- Gross margins increased to 89% in first-half 2013 vs. 88% first-half 2012
- Achieved a 7.5% increase in EBITDA to 59% year-over-year
- Strong and increased recurring revenue streams
- Continued strong and increasing cash flow
- Exceeded targeted financial metrics while continuing to invest heavily in operations
bTrade has continued to execute its growth strategy through industry partnerships, certifications and the introduction of a next-generation managed file transfer solution named “secureXchange.” The company has seen strong financial growth enabling it to invest in new capabilities and in the expansion of key personnel. The company continues to build an impressive pipeline of business with existing customers looking to upgrade, and with new customers in the strategically important SMB space, as well as solid adoption from Fortune 500 companies located in the various geographies of the world.
bTrade’s first-half 2013 business highlights include:
- Engineered and deployed a compression/encryption solution for a multinational consumer goods company in connection with its treasury functions.
- Created and installed a gateway file transfer solution for a consortium of financial institutions.
- A major reservations company upgraded to secureXchange technology giving its 1000+ trading community enhanced functionality related to the airline industry.
- Released secureXchange 4.0 which includes an extensive list of strategic advances: high availability, migration tools and dashboarding, to name a few.
- The company received a 99% customer approval rating based on recent customer survey; bTrade’s support team received a 99% approval rating related to support services.
- Continued to grow and scale bTrade’s Engineering team while enhancing the strategic secureXchange family of solutions
“bTrade has gained a strong market position with the launch of secureXchange, our Managed File Transfer platform, achieving a record level of sales and revenue in the first-half of 2013”, notes Steve Zapata, CEO and President of bTrade. “bTrade will continue to innovate and strengthen its R&D efforts to deliver to both enterprise and SMB customers, across all vertical industries, the MFT solutions they need to operate in the most complex environments.”
For more information on bTrade’s solutions and services, please visit bTrade.com.