World-Class, Ultra-Efficient Encryption and Compression Which Performs at Amazing Speeds Across Most Platforms
Secure managed file transfer with cross-platform compression, encryption, and authentication is delivered with bTrade‘s TDCompress. The TDCompress platform enables customers to compress, encrypt and authenticate data files for cross-platform file transfer over public and private networks. TDCompress can be bundled with TDXchange’s other series of endpoints to address specific cross-platform file transfer needs.
TDCompress features include:
- Multiple file compression into a single file for transmission. Decompression splits the data back into separate files.
- The ability to compress and decompress x12, edifact, un/TDXchange, and UCS EDI data. The EDI envelope records are left in the clear to allow routing through a value-added network (VAN).
- State-of-the-art public key technology for encryption and digital signatures using the latest algorithms.
- Built-in options that allow cross-platform data interoperability. For example, ASCII/EBCDIC translation and handling of record delimiters.
- Compression and decompression off-line, resulting in TDCompress not being dependent on any particular communications hardware, software, or protocol.
TDCompress has a long history of trusted performance in secure managed file transfer with cross-platform file transfers, compression, encryption, and authentication. Founded in 1990 as Com-Press, its functionality is widely considered to be the best, most trusted encryption/compression utility in the world.
For more information on TDCompress or other secure managed file transfer needs, please contact bTrade.