Designed for the Enterprise of Any Size that Requires Specific Functionality from its Secure Managed File Transfer Platform
Secure managed file transfer (MFT) with secureXchange standard (Xs) is a cost-effective MFT solution for many new bTrade managed file transfer customers. Xs provides companies with the ability to grow their MFT solution as their business scales. This allows companies to use the functionality they require at a given time and scale their platform as required. Xs grows with your organization and is easily upgradable to secureXchange enterprise Xe, should an enterprise level managed file transfer solution be required.
Xs creates elegance out of the complex exchange of files process. It enables organizations to exchange files quickly, securely and cost-effectively across all major platforms—both within your company and outside it. Standard is an intelligent, secure and scalable managed file transfer solution that that allows customers to easily link with other servers to trade data reliably, both internally and externally. Xs gives companies the ability to seamlessly communicate across platform, across company and across industry using any of the following protocols:
- Every transfer can be encrypted and signed
- at-rest inside the firewalls
- secureXchange compress (Xcp) integration; built on the power of bTrade’s proprietary algorithms from Comm-Press®
- Flexible deployment: end users can download the software and install quickly
- Scalable: the solution will grow with your company needs, keeping the same user experience and giving you the same flexibility and level of security as the largest enterprises
- Easy-to-use: includes a modern web-based user interface which makes it easy for members of your organization.
- Auditable: contains end-to-end tracking, reporting, and real-time alerts; complete operational features from a set of dashboards exposed in the GUI
- Multi-platform support: Java-based and works with a diverse set of operating systems (e.g., Windows and Linux)
- Self-contained: contains an embedded H2 database, web server, FTP server, so there is no need to depend on third party tools
Join other bTrade secure managed file transfer customers from around the globe who have integrated Xs into their overall security and risk management strategy. As a result, these customers proactively meet industry and government compliance requirements while securing and moving a range of high-value, sensitive and regulated data.
For more information on Xs or other secure managed file transfer needs, please contact bTrade.