Secure Managed File Transfer Ready-to-Rack
bTrade‘s secureXchange appliance (Xap) is a scalable, preconfigured, ready-to-rack managed file transfer (MFT) server solution. Xap offers a flexible, infinitely expandable, full-featured MFT platform that meets the scalable managed file transfer needs of any organization. This managed file transfer solution is built on the strength of bTrade’s secureXchange enterprise (Xe) platform and is suitable for enterprises of any size.
Xap creates elegance out of the complex exchange of files process. bTrade enables enterprises to exchange files quickly, securely and cost-effectively across all major platforms, both within the confines of your infrastructure and beyond it. Xap is a robust, intelligent and secure managed file transfer solution that allows you to easily link with other servers to trade data reliably, both internally and externally. Supporting all major protocols, the managed file transfer solution’s ability to communicate across platform, across enterprise and across industry is made easy using:
- Archiving (active logging)
- Dash boarding (real-time monitoring)
- External database support
- SecureXchange compress (Xcp) integration; built on the power of bTrade’s proprietary algorithms from TDComm-Press
The scalable managed file transfer solution provides benefits including:
- Singular capital expense
- Every transfer can be encrypted and signed
- at-rest inside the firewalls
- Flexible deployment: end users can access via a secure browser portal or download the software and install quickly
- Scalable: the solution will grow with your company needs, keeping the same user experience and giving you the same flexibility and level of security
- Easy-to-use: includes a modern web-based user interface which makes it easy for members of your organization
- Auditable: contains end-to-end tracking, reporting, and real-time alerts; complete operational features from a set of dashboards exposed in the GUI
- Multi-platform support: Java-based and works with a diverse set of operating systems (e.g., Windows and Linux)
- Self-contained: contains an embedded H2 database, web server, FTP server, SFTP server, AS2 server, so there is no need to depend on third party tools
- Support for multi-tiered networks: DMZ and internal network components
- Community management: self-service web portal that empowers users to independently exchange and track large files
- Integrates with any B2B system: this strategic solution delivers complete integration with A2A, B2B and EDI processes and applications while providing a single tool for managing every aspect of file exchange, providing significant improvements in efficiency, governance and ROI
Using the Xap managed file transfer solution, organizations can exchange data more efficiently and securely with trading partners, customers, employees and internal systems. secureXchange appliance delivers fast time-to-value while meeting compliance requirements, reducing data loss, cutting costs and increasing efficiency, revenue, and profit.
Join other bTrade Xap managed file transfer customers from around the globe who have integrated this scalable managed file transfer solution into their overall security and risk management strategy. As a result, they proactively meet industry and government compliance requirements while securing and moving a range of high-value, sensitive and regulated data.
For more information on Xap or other secure managed file transfer needs, please contact bTrade.