Currently, we are seeking talented, senior-level candidates to join our team of software engineers in the Glendale, California office. The software engineering team is responsible for the design, architecture, development, testing, and maintenance of our software solutions. As a member of the software engineering team, you will be expected to make significant contributions on assigned projects, and to work and collaborate with other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline from an accredited university
- 5-10 years of relevant engineering experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Relentless customer focus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Expert knowledge of at least one modern programming language such as Java, C, or C++
- Working knowledge of:
- Linux, Unix (AIX, Solaris, HP), Windows NT/XP and IBM iSeries/zSeries operating systems, as well as experience with the J2EE and .NetNET programming platforms
- B2B protocols: AS1, AS2, AS3, ebXML, MS, RNIF, FTP/SSL, FTP, SFTP, SSH OFTP, SWIFT
- Networking: TCP/IP, FTP, SMTP/POP3, HTTP, SNMP, Syslogd
- Messaging: MqSeries, MSMQ, ActiveMQ, JBOSS MQ
- API: JMS, EJB, Servlets
- Frameworks: JSF/JSP
- Ability to multi-task, adapt quickly to new development environments and changing business requirements, learn new systems, gain new skills, create reliable and maintainable code, and find creative, scalable solutions to often difficult problems.
bTrade offers a competitive annual salary range of between $80,000-$125,000, along with a strong benefits and a collegial working environment. You may apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job title in the subject line and attaching a copy of your resume.